JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 4/10/19

Jeanne- CE!

Well, Wonderful Warriors! Here's a little Wellness Wednesday for ya!

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, make conscious use of my pause button and filter, smile, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today we are opening the pool and I need to get the back house ready for guests coming in tomorrow. And I have a long to do list so I need to get moving! It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

A great day ! I have 4 siblings that I wished a happy sibling day to , ran errands buying a great variety of scrumptious fresh fruits and vegetables , had a facial , had an afternoon cup of coffee with my hubby by a fire in the fire pit ( yes it was 48* ) gonna hafta go fix those foods for supper now ~~a great day

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We got up to 90 in Dallas area today! Not for long, though; cooler weather ahead this weekend.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Mid 70's and beautiful here today. Rain coming in tomorrow though.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.