JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 4/12/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! How will you support wellness in your life of many layers, just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, smile, hang on to my inner peace until it is also expressed outwardly, take a chill break with BFFgirl Di after work, get out on my bike with Gary, have dinner at an Indian restaurant with chofam Dr. Tim and Jeff- looking forward to all the veggies and spices, and it's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Planning on a walk and yoga today. Out to dinner with my husbands siblings and their spouses/partners tonight, should be a good time. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

II will claim a new level of wellness today incorporating Multi Collagen protein into my life plan to support my gut, skin and joints . ( I don`t intend to sound like a commercial ) I make home made organic bone broth weekly and this will supplement the needs of my body . It is going to be a GRAND day ! I love the spices they use in Indian cooking too Jeanne . It is too wet here to get the bikes out so it will be going to the gym for me today

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.