JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Who's in for a real life gathering of SYD buddies?

Jeanne- CE!

Lyn had posted this a while back, but we have some active newbies, and maybe others who can do this after all! Here's what we have so far:

Friday, May 31-Sunday, June 2 at least; in Memphis, TN! I hope we can have a big turnout- a fun getaway is definitely in order for me! Come on, you can do it; we can take buddy chatting to a whole new level!

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know I'm in! I can't wait!

Gwen Replied:

Oh I am tempted but am unable to travel from England for this event. Sorry to miss it.

I have met some SYD buddies in real life and I can recommend it! Go if you can!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am really looking forward to this!

flower Replied:

Memphis is a marvelous place to meet a group of SYD buddies and I am working my way back to normal where I can travel long distances but now is not that time for me ~~have a great time

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

I am really excited to be attending! Hope others can too!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

I am really excited to be attending! Hope others can too!

Phyllis Replied:

I would love this except I have a trip planned to Mackinac Island, MI which starts June 1.

Jenn J Replied:

I'm looking at prices of airfare and rental car. Looks like around $800 for the weekend not including hotel and food.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

This is really happening! Are there any spontaneous last-minute-type takers? The more the merrier!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.