JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 4/1/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, and another new month, Determined Ones! How will you begin this month, this new beginning, in wellness?

I love new beginnings and today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, make the present count, plan and prep, go on a date with Gary. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy April everybody! I love fresh starts too, and I am in need of the energy of a new beginning. Today I will do all the things I always tell myself I am going to do and smile while doing it. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

...and to quote Buddy the Elf, "smiling's my favorite!"

Lyn💛 Replied:

We should quote Buddy the Elf more often...

Sue Ellen Replied:

My "new" plan begins today. Morning Bible reading, exercise on stat. bike, more water drinking, journaling food eaten and keeping busy till hubby comes home for dinner. BTY, it is snowing here again. Just flurries but ground and cars is covered....no fooling. We live in the Catskill Mountain area in New York state.

flower Replied:

I am watching out for April Fools Jokes being planned for me ! My husband and 2 sons are fun loving guys and I am on the look out and have a few planned myself ! Buddy the Elf has a good idea

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.