JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At Time Sunday 4/21/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Easter and Happy Resurrection Day, Dear Friends! Any grand plans for this joyous day?

Gary and I have already celebrated with a sunrise service this morning. I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy my church and those within, enjoy the beauty of this day at home and outdoors. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We did our Easter gathering yesterday, it was quite a day. Today it is beautiful outside and I am going to head out to my garden for some much needed soil and sunshine therapy. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

We also did our family Easter get together yesterday . We went to early service this morning , gave our see ya later hugs to our grand daughter who is heading back to Purdue after coming home for the week end and now catching up with a cup of coffee near by and heading outside to enjoy the sunshine and warm temps !! Hmmm Should I go for a bike ride ???? We will see ~~~ It is a joyous day !!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.