JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 days...moving on again

Jenn J

It's been a frustrating couple of weeks. My mother (79 next week, 2 strokes in 2 years with impact to her right arm and leg) fell 2 weeks ago going to her commode late at night. She broke a rib on her right side. It's been a rough 2 weeks as normal painkillers weren't able to manager her pain. She was back in the hospital Friday to work on pain management. She now has Lidocane patches on her rib, along with pain pills. This has finally reduced the pain to manageable levels for her.

I've held prety solid between 230 and 225, but now it's time to get back on track.

Starting tomorrow (4/22/19) I will resume posting the 100 days restart.

Here's for more weight loss for all of us.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Oh my, so sorry to hear about all you have been going through. Sending positive vibes your way for both you and your mother.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

It's nice to hear from you again, Jenn; that really does sound frustrating!

flower Replied:

Jenn, I have missed your postings and am so sorry to hear about all of your Mom`s troubles . You sound like you have a strong determined MOM and you have come thru this stronger and more determined . Welcome back !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.