JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One ay At A Time Thursday 4/25/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! How are things in your wellness world today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, accentuate the positive, enjoy some random wandering between work and chorale rehearsal, do what I can with what I got. It's all good!

My arthroscopic knee surgery is scheduled for tomorrow, with arrival time 9am CST. It is very minor in the grand scheme, but I would be most grateful for any prayers and positive energy that you would send my way. I plan to post in the morning, since I can't eat anyway.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hmmmm....it seems my post has disappeared...wonder what is up with that...
I will be thinking of you Jeanne and sending you positive and healing vibes! Today I will take a close look at and fine tune my plan because my s.i.l. sent me pictures of me with my niece that I didn't know she was taking and let's just say it was a wake up call. There is a reason I avoid the camera. But I guess a better plan would be to make it so I don't have to avoid the camera. Duh. It is going to be a great day!

Gwen Replied:

Jeanne, praying for you! Hugs!

flower Replied:

I will be thinking of you today ( Fri ) and praying for a great outcome .

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.