JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 4/29/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, bah DAH, bah dah DAH dah! What will make this Monday so good to you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, ease- and I mean ease- back to work today, take it slow and go with the flow, be body wise, have a date tonight which will probably be Gary bringing home take out and choosing a movie. It's all good!

flower Replied:

A rainy cool day here today and all week which makes it good for the grass seed we put down . I am going to stay on plan using my Flower Power to finish out the month well and transition all of our summer clothing into our main closets in hope that the snow we had yesterday was the last we will see for a good looong while .Jeanne glad to hear you are getting back into the swing of things . All is well

Lyn💛 Replied:

Cold and rainy here too. I will be doing things around the house and later take my mom to the dentist. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.