JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 4/5/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Wonderful Ones! What are you hoping to have happen today that will set you up for a sWELL weekend?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take the day as it comes, chill with Di for a bit this afternoon after work- I'm done at 2 on Fridays , go to Bikram yoga, practice, putz around the house. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds like a great day Jeanne! I am heading back down to the basement. It looked all organized but you don't realize how much stuff you acquire over a lifetime. Now I have piles everywhere for hubs and the kids to go through so I don't toss things that are significant to them but I am making great progress. But it is so emotional, I am finding things I had no idea I had. Walking through the memories of my whole life and I'm not sure I like it. LOL But FIRST, I will go out for a walk, I barely even saw the light of day yesterday, I can't do that again. It is going to be a great day!

Diane Replied:

Today I will tackle my closet if it kills me... I have put it off so many days now. Wellness is going well. I finally got my exercise logged in. Megan took our wifi device to Florida so my hotspot on my phone was acting too slow.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.