JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 4/8/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Dear Ones! What will make this a good one for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, keep my heart open and positive energy flowing, go with that positive flow. It's all good!

If you are so inclined, will you please send positive vibes and prayers our way for my husband Gary? He is a second career pastor, and today will be spending most of the afternoon before a board of people who will determine whether or not he will pass and move on to ordination. This has been a LONG row to hoe- a journey with lots of twists, turns, and setbacks. Gary has everything that matters in place- this is really just a matter of being exposed to the unpleasantness and sometimes unjustness of policies and politics. But truly, it's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way! Lots of them! It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Jeanne ~ I am so inclined to do so I Pray that Peace and positive direction will straighten the path that he is on .

Diane Replied:

Jeanne, I will pray for Gary. What type of church has he been pastoring? I know it will all work out. I am striving for exercise, eating right and chugging water today.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

@Diane, it's the United Methodist Church.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Thanks so much for the support, Precious Ones! Unfortunately, Gary was deferred, which means, "thanks for playing, try again." I am in serious need of making sure my filter is in place right now.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wow. Well, that just means something even better is in the works for him. {{{hugs}}}

Diane Replied:

I got to UMC church... Sorry to hear that Jeanne

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.