JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 5/10/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! How's it looking for you today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, keep a smile on my face on this last regular day of school , take a chill break with BFFgirl Di this afternoon, practice with Tim, hold down the fort while Gary is in San Antonio. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Feeling a bit better today but still pretty dizzy. Couldn't go to Chicago for our mini getaway and to pick up my son from college which is a huge bummer. Today I will rest because it is the only thing I can do. LOL It is going to be a great day.

flower Replied:

I am so excited today because I finished several projects that had been hanging over my head yesterday , both inside and on the porch . This is a great day ! Lyn ~ so sorry you are going thru this and missed picking up your son ~ I went thru a spell of benign vertigo several years ago and the doctor had me move my head around in the Epley maneuver which got rid of it ~` you can google it and do it at home if you wish.~ good luck ~ Have a great Mothers day week-end

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have been doing the epley, it helps but has not been an instant fix. I had this one other time and it took 5 days of doing epley maneuver to get it gone. I'm on day three, determined to be better before I hit day 5. LOL

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, what a positive attitude! flower, what a great feeling getting stuff done !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.