JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 5/1/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hey hey, it's May, friends! Wow, another new beginning brings renewed energy and offers possibility. How will you handle this one day, the 1st of May?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, take it slow and easy as I navigate what flows my way, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. Today that means fresh, healthy, and delicious Thai food either delivered to our door or picked up and brought home by Gary. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Hard to believe it is already May! We are still having rain so I will just be happy we are on high ground as there is worry of flooding. I will take the excitement of the new month and run with it doing all I can do to propel myself towards my health goals. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

A fresh new month in the spring . We are sauteing our first spring Ramps this evening for dinner ( yummy ) ~~ it is a great day to have a great day

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.