JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 5/17/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Dear Determined Ones! What are you hoping to have happen this day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, practice with Tim, do what I can and let go of what I can't. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will try and go out for a walk, see how that goes. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Jeanne , love what you said about doing what you can and then let go ~~` I am on the outskirts of a sibling war and just decided today that I am declaring I am living & responding deliberately in full clarity in love & keeping myself whole and empowered ( for my own wellness ) !! Lyn a walk outside sounds like a great idea ! It will be a great day staying on plan

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Walk it and work it, Lyn, haha! And flower, I am with you! We can definitely choose how we react and respond to things. I know that I can only control myself, and that is quite enough lol! I do not always handle everything well, but have gotten better at letting go and hanging on to my inner peace- my family of origin gives me many opportunities to put this into practice!.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.