JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 5/18/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What's happening in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, practice, go with the flow at home, manage my energy, be an enthusiastic part of tonight's graduation festivities for my school (dallaslearningcenter.com) as first speaker and presenter of the invocation, celebrate with my colleagues afterward. Just six graduates this year, all girls! The ceremony is a tear jerker, as each graduate speaks. It's all good!

flower Replied:

The trail thru my wellness woods today include our usual early morning trip to our fabulous Farmers Market to pick up some of the beautiful goodies they have to offer , then we wandered off taking in a few garage sales , planting the last of my annuals because it has finally stopped raining then my husband will grill the fresh veggies for supper ( yum ! ) Thank you Jeanne for the encouraging words yesterday ~~ they helped get me out of the ditch ( so to speak ) and centered again , enjoy the accomplishments and festivities that you helped make happen !

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds like a great day flower! Enjoy your evening, Jeanne, those kids are lucky to have you in their life! Today I am taking it easy, doing what I want to do as I feel like I can do it. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.