JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 5/20/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Sweet Peas! How is yours looking?

Looks like I am officially in the teacher off-season, which means I get to be random ma'am! Today I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, start tying up all those loose ends at home of things both big and small that never happen during the school year, practice, venture into the yoga studio for a very modified Bikram class and see what happens, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am going to attempt some yoga myself today. I finally got in a car and it wasn't bad. The weird thing is, we went to the grocery store and walking down the isles and looking to the side at the things on the shelves made me unsteady and nauseous. Going down steps is better now but add a turn to the stairs like in a parking garage and I am dizzy again. It's just really weird. Odd little things give me motion sickness now. BUT, every day it is better so eventually this will be a thing of the past. It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I wish I knew the answer, Lyn! That stuff needs to leave you asap!

flower Replied:

Lyn in my past experience when my sister and I eliminated dairy , reduced our salt intake and stopped eating nitrate & nitrite laden foods ( lunch meats, hot dogs etc ~`) our problem went away for years now . I hope this can help you in some way !

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thanks! I eat about 99% vegan, almost no processed foods, I make everything myself using organic ingredients. Gosh, I hate to even imagine how bad this would be if I ate all that stuff!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.