JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Goal weight anniversary!

Jeanne- CE!

Today is the day that I arrived at my goal weight on this site, nine years ago! Honestly, if I can do it, anyone can! I have quite a life story so far, as we all do.

Here's what helped me to turn the corner: maintaining Divine connection; focusing on wellness in all areas and not just the number on the scale; finding a plan that I could stick with joyously almost all of the time; sticking around here knowing that I am always a work in progress, on the same wellness road as everyone else and have a lot to learn; loving myself and forgiving myself when I battle the perfectionist monster; never ever ever giving up.

What is working for you?

flower Replied:

Congratulations It has been quite the journey for me as well . A pathway with a lot of twists , turns , stop signs , and yield signs all the while slowly progressing forward into a higher degree of wellness .These are all very good points that I also have discovered along the way and embraced . Learning new things is sooo much fun !! Very well said Jeanne !

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy Anniversary Jeanne! You are such an inspiration, I can't wait to join you in maintenance!

Gwen Replied:

Many congratulations Jeanne. You are honest, a winner and you are here on SYD. We are blessed!

Harriet Replied:

Great achievement xx

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.