JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 5/29/19

Jeanne- CE!

Wow, Wellness Wednesday, Wonderful Warriors! What about YOUR Wednesday and YOUR wellness, just for today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and do what I need to do to get out the door to begin my solo travel adventure! I will head to Springfield MO first to see a childhood friend, then head to Memphis on FriYAY! All prayers and positive vibes are most welcomed for safe travel, especially with this crazy weather! It's all good!

flower Replied:

Celebrating today after a spot on my annual mammogram proved to be nothing more than overlapped tissue , it disappeared after further testing !! I am focusing today on Gratitude and will make an appointment for a massage tomorrow ~~aaahh ~` Prayers for a safe and happy trip for all adventurers~~

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great news flower! Save travels Jeanne! Today I will begin packing and get the house ready for my trip on Friday. This will be my first solo adventure and my husbands first time alone in the house! I will eat as close to the earth as possible and make time for intentional exercise. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.