JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 5/30/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm Greetings from Springfield, MO! So thankful for safe travels that were intensified by flooding and iffy weather; today looks picture perfect. How is this one day in the life of your wellness looking for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, and enjoy the heck out of being with childhood friend (since second grade!) Jayne. We are cut from the same cloth, and besides just goofing around and laughing, have plans to have coffee out, explore a renovated downtown area, check out some vintage shops, and see Rocketman. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Enjoy your day Jeanne! Today I will keep it clean, finish packing and go out to eat with my husband tonight. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Enjoy your friend while you can Jeanne , I unexpectedly lost my best childhood friend since 4 th grade last Aug and I miss her terribly ~ we also were cut from the same cloth . It is precious time well spent ! Lyn sounds like a great day planned for you as well I started off with my planned massage , ran errands and now my 19 y.o. granddaughter and I are going to have some girl time before she goes back to college for summer classes ~~ all is well

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

These sound like good days all around! flower, I am so sorry for the loss of your childhood friend last August. I have a whole close knit group from childhood, and we are scattered all over now. We lost one of our dearest a year ago April, and gathered in my home town in July on his birthday weekend. Precious times with precious ones!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.