JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/10/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Sweet Peas! What are you expecting on this one day?

Today is my BirthDAY, and we do birthdays big around here; in fact, we do BirthMONTH within my chosen family! Still I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy special treats in moderation, have a chill morning then hang out at home with Di this afternoon, go on a date with Gary tonight. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy Birthday Jeanne! Wishing you all the best on this day, in this month, in this life! Today I am going to the store to stock up on fruits and veggies and will head outside for a walk and enjoy the beautiful day as the temps are to reach a high of 77. That is my kind of weather! It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Happy Birthday Jeanne ! This morning I had a meeting with myself to see if there was something that I felt needed tweaked. Big glaring answer came right back at me ! So ....off to the gym I go >>>>

Gwen Replied:

Happy birthday Jeanne! Have a wonderful day/month!

Diane Replied:

Happy Birthday... Hope it was great.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.