JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One ay At A Time Thursday 6/13/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! How will you go about living well and BEing well today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; enjoy my BirthMONTH "prance day" with BFFgirl Di- where we spend the day together roaming around, exploring wherever the fun flow takes us, and goofing off. It's all good!

flower Replied:

I am living well today after a migraine put me down yesterday ( they are an indicator for me that storms are coming ) Raining and cool here today so I have an organic chicken bone broth simmering for Mexican chicken soup for dinner Breakfast cookies ( PB2, oats & bananas ) cooling Load of laundry in husband off helping a friend with some construction , a book I am half way thru is calling me to the end because I find myself wiped out after yesterday ! Jeanne , one of my favorite things to do is wander and explore ~ it is amazing how many places I have not yet explored within a 30 mile radius of where I live , like the Wellfield Garden my BFF & I are going to explore next week ~ enjoy your time together

Lyn💛 Replied:

Enjoy your day Jeanne! Today I will just take things as they come and enjoy life for what it is. It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.