JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 6/15/19

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day Lovelies! What is going on in your neck of the wellness woods today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; give my best energy to top priorities first; plan and prep; make the most of tackling some tedious correspondence and paperwork; spend the evening at Di's with Gary for my BirthMONTH dinner and festivities. Our BirthMONTH activities are pretty extensive within our chosen family circle. It all started with wanting to celebrate life and to live joyously, regardless of stressful situations or what anyone else might say or do (basically a positive way of thumbing our noses at negativity that is out of our control) so we go big on the celebrations, and that helps to fill our vessels to handle the bumps in the road that we all encounter. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love that you celebrate like that! Today I had big outdoor plans but it is now storming like crazy so I have been curled up in my chair reading instead. I will eat as close to the earth as possible and try and convince myself to exercise. It is going to be a great day!

Peggy 🎈 Replied:

I missed wishing you a Happy BirthDAY. I hope it was a good one and as always love your positive outlook.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.