JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 6/16/19

Jeanne- CE!

Warm greetings to Precious Ones! What's on the wellness agenda for this one day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy my church and those within, shop for clothes for Gary (we don't usually shop on Sundays, but since I have other times I can set aside for Sabbath, we're going today since it probably won't be as busy on FD, so the quicker the better for G ), save time for practice and physical therapy, go with the flow. Happy Father's Day for those who have festivities related to that! It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Already went for a morning walk, had to beat the incoming storms! Today I will hang with the family to celebrate father's day and spend time thinking of and missing my own dad. It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Attended AM services and had a bitter / sweet day remembering my father who passed from cancer at 38 yo and sweet times with husband , sons and their families , scrumptious food , lots of laughs ~~ it was a swell day !

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.