JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/17/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Dearest! How is your day shaping up?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get on a narrow stretch of the wellness road and get back down to the low end of my goal weight range, mostly stay home and tie up several loose ends around the house, practice, live my priorities, take Gary out on a date. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Already took walk, am starting to make lists and get things ready for our company summer party which goes from Thursday to Sunday (campout). It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Went to the gym , cleaned up outside from storm ( AGAIN ! ) getting my carpets cleaned and windows washed today which is the last bit of spring cleaning we have to do and just in time for summer coming Friday ~~~it is a great day

Sharron (Slimrider) Replied:

I love the positivity folks! You all sound very energetic too....I am taking it easy today, lots to do tomorrow so I am being kind to myself today, still makes for a great day for me though

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.