JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 6/18/18

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What are you hoping to have happen today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go for coffee and a hair appointment with chofam Erica, tend to top priorities first, do some planning for our upcoming trip to Florida with Gary and the Garymama, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the invited guest and recipient of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am getting ready for the big party, slipping away to see my osteopath about my continuing vertigo issues and some other minor aches and pains, and I am determined to find a little Zen Lyn time even though that may be difficult because this is going to be a full day. It is also going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

HOPE ~ I love that word and all of its connotations I am hoping to chip away at my target 3 hours / week exercise , increase my Vitamin D level to reduce my risk of heart attack , stroke , Alzheimer`s disease, osteoporosis , and cancer all by gardening in a little sun ~~ then a cup of coffee with an ounce of dark chocolate on the patio while I watch the birds busily feeding their young ~~it is good

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.