JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 6/19/19

Jeanne- CE!

A friendly wave to Wonderful Warriors! Are you in for Wellness Wednesday?

I am, and will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, go to my post-surgery appointment and hopefully get the green light to do more aerobic exercise, practice with Tim, tie up loose ends around the house in preparation for our upcoming driving trip, pack (which is always a daunting task for me as I have to work through some OCD tendencies, but it HAS gotten better). It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I am getting ready for the big camping weekend/party. I have a million things to do and not nearly enough time to do them, on the bright side it is supposed to rain all day which will make loading the camper and trailers super fun. LOL But hey, better rain today than on party day, right? It is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

I am in ! I am focusing on a longer fasting period ( 14 hours ) between times to eat for the next 1 1/2 weeks while supplementing with organic Collagen ~~ all is well

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.