JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/24/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Lovelies, and here we are! How will you make the most of this day?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; focus on the positive as we navigate the family dynamics (thank goodness for contact with chofam and loving fun friends who keep me entertained and smiling) Honestly I am also coping pretty well as I try to view this trip through the Garymama's eyes- she is like a kid on Christmas morning, getting to spend time where she was born and raised, and is remembering so many fun times in her life, and she is so appreciative that G and I took the time so that she could do this. As for the difficult combos of alpha personalities, I know for sure that when people dig at others or are ill mannered, that it is totally about them and the hurt and pain that is still within, so for that I can give thanks for my blessed life and show true compassion. Plus being in Florida amidst the significant older population, it is easy to see who is reaping the rewards of having lived in wellness, and who is paying the price for unhealthy choices, which I see as positive incentive to walk the walk and talk the talk. I cannot always choose my circumstances, but I can always choose how I react to them. I see that this is lengthy enough to have been a blog, but I'm going to post and move on It's all good!

flower Replied:

Jeanne , you are handling this trip like a great warrior of Peace and compassion and I am sure you will have some funny stories to relate in retrospect We had the opportunity to put our emergency plan into place last evening as the tornado sirens were going off and it passed 5 miles from us . We are grateful we only have minimal damage but some places were destroyed. I am thankful you all are having and had safe travels ! I will make it it the best day I can

Lyn💛 Replied:

They are lucky to have you along Jeanne, I'm sure your presence alone helps lighten the heaver stuff. Flower, I am glad to hear all is well and nothing too terrible happened. I am in continuing clean up mode. Not your average party, not your average clean up! Plus there was an unfortunate event that occurred in our camper that will require some sanitation...I'll just leave it at that. I'm on my 6th day of sugar, dairy and gluten free. Sugar and dairy I already do without but gluten, while I don't eat a lot of it, it is in most convenience foods so now that all my prepared food is gone and I am busy with party clean up it would be really nice to have something quick to grab and I just don't have anything. But I will figure something out! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.