JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 6/25/19

Jeanne- CE!

Hey hey Preciousses! What is happenin' in your world o wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today is our 31st wedding anniversary, and we will celebrate properly once we get home, just how we do BirthMONTH. I always say that my birthday is June 1-24, and our anniversary is June 25-30. But just for today, I will be sure to use my indoor facial expressions, double check the pause button, listen, smile, and avail myself for whatever is needed. I have done well with Gary's biofam all things considered, but have been feeling inwardly cranky and restless by the end of the day. In reality, the energy vibe is very low and draining here, and I am digging deep to stay connected to my inner peace. Just another reminder how blessed I am in my life, and for that I am most grateful. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy Anniversary Jeanne! Today I am keeping it clean, taking care of things around the house...myself included! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.