JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 6/26/19

Jeanne- CE!

Wake up to Wellness Wednesday, Wonderful Warriors! How will this one day work for your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what- and "no matter what" today means meeting with some of G's biofam for breakfast, lunch, and dinner out. This is not a healthy lifestyle family, at.all. So I am opting to eat what is appropriate for me, even if it means eating nothing sometimes. It helps that I have guarded some time every day for myself for physical therapy, down time, and music practice (yes I brought my clarinet, lol!). In the cracks of time, we'll start getting our acts together to prep and pack for the journey home! It's all good!

flower Replied:

Jeanne , you are exercising great restraint ~~ well done ! Wellness today means getting my car detailed ( ahhh ) , working out at the gym , gardening a bit and fixing a quick salad for dinner all the while hoping the tornado sirens don`t go off for the 3rd evening ! All is well

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is going to be a great day!

Celie Replied:

I'm recording what I eat, attempting to stay within a range of calories and fat grams set for me. So far so good!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.