JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 6/3/19

Jeanne- CE!

A grand Monday, Monday to you, Determined Ones! What's the plan, man?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, pack up and get on the road again late morning, see what awaits once I get back home (G has a late conference so I am in no particular hurry other than arriving while it is still light), get some practice in. It's all good!

flower Replied:

Safe travels to you Jeanne ! A lazy start to my day ~~ SHOULD DO : laundry , go to the gym , put my edible pink flowered lemon & orange scented geraniums in pots , rake up spots of debris in yard from storm Sat. night , scrub back porch of pollen now done and get it ready for summer ..Hmmm , think I will have another cup of coffee and see what gets done today ~~leftover grilled dinner for supper !! It is all good

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today I will keep it clean and make sure to find time for intentional exercise and spend lots of time with my puppy angels who missed me so much! Safe travels Jeanne! It is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.