JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One ay At A Time Friday 6/7/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Fah-RI-day, Precious Peeps! Waddup Buttercup?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, continue to play catch up, go with the flow at home, host a rehearsal for Mobile Music Ministry this evening. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Taking care of things around the house, trying to get everything squared away with our recent technology troubles, and just enjoying the fact that I get to be here on this beautiful earth for another day. And it is going to be a great day!

flower Replied:

Spending the day baking and cooking healthy good tasting food for a friend who is home from having surgery , our DIL who is coming home from having surgery and our Grandsons work week-end with family and friends on his new home . I am so happy that they all enjoy our earths bounty in healthy ways !! ( the temptation for me comes to take in extra calories as I taste during preparation !! ) I will be Clean Lean Flower !! I hope the Bingo was a great success for Hospice Lyn ~ their contribution is so valuable !

Lyn💛 Replied:

The place was packed, it was nice to see such a great turnout. They were wonderful with my dad. Enjoy your day cooking!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.