JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 7/1/19

Jeanne- CE!

Monday, Monday, Beautiful, and nothing blue about this one! What will make this a great day for you?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, learn about the 12 week Tosca Reno program that I signed up for, spend my best energy on the top priorities, go on a date with Gary. And did I mention that it is great to be home? It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Happy July! Today I am weeding and cleaning out the party barn for Wednesday's big bash. Was supposed to be doing that tomorrow but it is now supposed to rain for the next week so it happens today or it may not happen at all and that is not an option. I hope and pray it does not rain for our party, you can only fit so many people inside an almost 200 year old barn before you start imagining the floor dropping and us all ending up in the basement...which will NOT happen because it is NOT GOING TO RAIN! And looking outside now...it looks like it is about to start raining. Go figure. Nonetheless, it is going to be a great day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.