JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

New beginnings

Jeanne- CE!

What's not to love about a new beginning- a clean slate, a fresh start? Not only is this a new month, a new week, and a new day, it is the start of the second half of this year already! This is a great chance to check in with yourself and your wellness plan to assess what is working, what isn't, and plan accordingly. If you need a boost or something different, remember that you can chat here or in buddy chats, sign up for a competition, blog, explore the resources here, and enjoy living well and BEing well!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love me a fresh start! I have a busy few days at the beginning of the month but after that I hope to really take time to slow down and enjoy the little things in life. Appreciate my home for as long as I have it, take time to read without thinking of things I should be getting done instead, stepping on my yoga mat regularly and really pay attention to the mind/body connection... It's not like the craziness of life is going away or anything, I still have a pretty full schedule of upcoming must-do's but in my first little break I will plant the seeds of awareness and begin to foster a more zen approach to life. It is going to be a great month!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hey, my new blog just a few minutes ago said the same thing Jeanne. A clean slate for sure. Though my flesh may still be weak, my mind set is ready for change. thanks.

Phyllis Replied:

Awesome thought of all the beginnings, thanks for the reminder.
Yesterday I made a vision board for July, I'm ready to begin a great new day/week/month!

Diane Replied:

I need a fresh start and time for myself and taking care of me and my family. It is funny how you get caught up in life and make bad food choices and then one day you look in the mirror and it hits you. Here's to a new fresh start.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Time really does get away from us! But if not now, then when? That quote always speaks to me.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.