JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Wednesday 8/21/19

Jeanne- CE!

WELL, Wonderful Warriors, Wellness Wednesday is here again! How is yours shaping up?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, give thanks for safe and wonder-filled experiences in the Canadian Rockies, spend quality time with my kitty Jake who is nearing the end of earthly life, get back to work for a short time just to check in before students arrive tomorrow, tend to top priorities first. Even with the bittersweet, I am blessed and it's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Thinking of you and Jake. Today I am heading out for a walk and then heading out and about to do various errands and such as. I will eat as close to the earth as possible and drink my stupid water (ew) and take time to be Zen Lyn. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I have been doing well. Trying to leave work so I can go home for a walk. Hopefully it won't rain tonight like it has every day!!!!

Lyn💛 Replied:

The weather this year has been crazy everywhere!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.