JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

The "ber" months are upon us...

Jeanne- CE!

you know: Septem"ber", Octo"ber", Novem"ber", Decem"ber"! A wise colleague once remarked that once the "ber" months hit, it can turn into a blurry whirlwind, and before you know it, it's the new year! This thought always prompts me to really be in the moment as we enter the last third, and then the last quarter of the year, my favorite! Holiday meals and treats can certainly fit into a healthy wellness routine with proper planning, which includes choosing ahead of time what is worth it and what isn't, what not to just mindlessly eat, etc. I say make it a season to remem"ber", and celebrate good times with tidings of great joy!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love the ber months but you are so right, it usually ends up being a blur. Septemblur, Octoblur..

Phyllis Replied:

What a great thought as we head into a new season. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We're in the double digits of the second BER month! See how fast they go? A good reason for me to stay in the present and savor all that is good in each day. No blurs in the BERs!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am already experiencing the blurs!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Very nice Lyn!

I do love the "ber" months and all that they represent. Fall, weather changing, new outfits come out and then of course all the fun Holidays. I want to try and enjoy them more this year without feeling like I'm in a "blur". They always go by so fast and I look back and say wow that went by too fast. I really want to savior every day, no matter how busy with work, home and family.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Keepin' it real, Lyn!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Two "ber" months down, two to go! Savor those fun fall times and anticipation of holiday merriment to come!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It feels like straight up winter here today!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm not ready!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.