JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Drinking Tea

Time Out (Alex)

This is What Happens to Your Body When You Drink Tea Every Day

Follow the link on this article. I'm so happy I love tea.

Here's a copy of the link as well.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrition/this-is-what-happens-to-your-body-when-you-drink-tea-every-day/ar-AAFpJMh?ocid=chromentp

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love tea! And lucky for me I don't like it sweetened. I will read that in a bit when I have more time, thanks for sharing it!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Drinking a hot tea now.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm going to go drink some myself. I love having "Sleepy Time" before going to bed. It relaxes me.

Lyn💛 Replied:

The Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief is my relaxy tea. Love that stuff.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I like tea as well, and need to try that honey lavender, Lyn; love lavender! I like tangerine/orange teas and cinnamon spicy teas. My go to cold tea is one that I have in the fridge at all times: 72 ounces water, 5 green tea, 1 earl grey, 1 peppermint, 1 ginger, 1 peach, then 3 of my choice- usually berry and black cherry. My dinner guests have loved it just as is, unsweetened. Mix and match to your liking!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I love making cold brew teas, I almost always have some going in the fridge. I will have to try your mix Jeanne, it sounds great!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Tea is also a really good buffer for when you have food pushers in your life. I got into that groove when I was on my way to goal weight range, and I had lots of food pushers- mostly well meaning, but pushers nonetheless. It works great in work or social situations to have a hot tea in hand; I like it because I am cold natured anyway, a tea mug keeps your hands full, and tempting off plan treats do not usually mix well with flavored hot teas, and make your belly feel warm and happy.

Lyn💛 Replied:

You know what, that is a really good plan, I'm totally going to do that. I usually end up with a wine in my hands...

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

The last few days I've been drinking a 2nd cup. On average I drink one a day. I like the leafy berry teas.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.