JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 days!

Lyn💛

There are 100 days left in the year and I plan to make the best of them. We can make a lot of changes in that amount of time if we put our minds to it!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Yes! It was already marked on my calendar!

Gwen Replied:

100 days - let's do something special with them! I had no idea so am delighted to find out!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have decided to spend at least 15 minutes decluttering on each of the remaining 100 days of this year!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great idea Jeanne!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I like it Jeanne! I might copy that one!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have gotten the ball rolling, and that's half the battle. Whatever I choose to do for 15 minutes a day for 100 days will add up to 25 hours. Totally doable!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I have not missed a day of decluttering for 15 minutes, some days more! In fact, I really need to do this for life. My house does not look cluttery and even the closets and drawers are not horrible; but the truth is, I never seem to get to the fine tuning of organizing recipes or really being merciless in getting rid of things that I no longer use or just plain need to be thrown out. It's an advantage that where I live, we do not have basements, and attic storage is minimal.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have been doing a lot of decluttering myself as my next house does not have a basement either. The house doesn't look cluttered (well, the basement does...LOL) but I am a master of Tetris so I have stuff everywhere. You just accumulate a lot over the years and it is time to let it go. (And now I will be singing that song all day...)

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I've decluttered my office at work quite a bit. I'm able to stay more on task and I know where everything is. Shredding old stuff that I don't need and getting rid of a lot of paper. Feel's good!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

I am trying to savor these 100 days, because I love so much about this time of year! This decluttering is such a lesson in baby steps for me, that huge things get accomplished this way. I wonder when I will truly learn that lesson.

Gwen Replied:

...so only 80 days until Christmas!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Still decluttering, and have so far met my 15 minute a day decluttering quota. While that sounds like nothing, it's adding up in a positive way. I may keep this habit going indefinitely!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.