JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 9/27/19

Jeanne- CE!

Happy FriYAY Lovelies! How are things going on your stretch of the wellness road?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what; go to an appointment, lunch, and run some errands with Gary on this day off from school; practice, plan and prep, make sure to fit in some silly fun. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Not really sure what the day holds for me, but I will do my best to make the best of whatever comes my way. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Having a great day staying on track. Now to keep the evening going!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Lyn, you can make any day great! And you can do it, Alex; keep up the good work! I've been at a frustrating standstill, but am treating myself with kindness knowing that I have a body that is focusing on lots of healing right now, and that is messing with my weight some. I will make good wellness choices anyway, because I remember vividly how it makes me feel physically and emotionally if I let myself down in that way.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.