JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

New You in 2019 Competition

Sue Ellen

Ok, so tomorrow will be October 1st and we have 3 months left of the year.
How is everyone doing?
Even though I am not losing like I want to I have not had too many red days.
Lab work and doctor visit comes in December so hubby and I plan to give our best shot.

What are your plans?

Lyn💛 Replied:

I feel like my mojo is finally coming back, my plan is to eat whole food plant based and to keep myself busy with all the things we have going on around here.

You can make a lot of progress by December, good for you for sticking with it!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks Lyn. Can you share what whole food plant based foods are? An example say?

Lyn💛 Replied:

Just food in its natural state, not processed. Fruits, veggies, whole grains. No added oils or salt or sugar.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Hey there everyone....I see if my count is correct we have 79 days to go till the end of this year beginning tomorrow.
Are we still on board for ending with any kind of a weight loss?
I am looking forward to having some kind of a loss, are you?
Good luck to all.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm trying!

Anna Replied:

I am setting up a plan today! I am hoping that I can get my myself into gear. Sugar intake and diabetes way out of control! I really need to get a grip on my eating habits asap! I am going back to the basics and planning my meals for the week. This week I am planning on eating the ame thing everyday for breakfast and lunch to try and regain some kind of food structure. It might be boring but I think it will be safer than the wider road.... As always, it feels good to be back. My weight is still at 175 so I am happy with that but I gained 5 lbs back. I would like to end the year at 150. So that will take work and self determination...

Lyn💛 Replied:

I often eat the same thing each day for breakfast and lunch and do well with that. Glad to have you back!

Anna Replied:

So far, so good! No nibbles or falling off my planned meals yet....

Sue Ellen Replied:

ANNA, sounds like you have a plan. Take one day at a time. And LYN congrats too. I've been stressed out and thus been emotionally eating which I know is not good. getting frustrated but keep trying to make some better choices. Thanksgiving and Christmas are the hardest for me. How about you?

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.