JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 1/10/20

Jeanne- CE!

Happy fah-RI-day, Dear Ones! How will your choices today pave the wellness road for the weekend?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, experience our whirlwind field trip to Main Event, take care of what needs to happen today, go out on a date with Gary. It's all good!

Stay safe; lots of tumultuous weather going on today! I never know what to expect because the reports and alerts are so exaggerated here, and often rooted in fear and whatever keeps people watching and listening.

Lyn💛 Replied:

We have storms here all day and flash flood warnings. Luckily we are up high as flash floods do tend to happen around here. I don't plan to leave the house if at all possible. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Stay safe Lyn & Jeanne!

Exercise done! Yummy healthy lunch packed with some snacks. Slept very well last night and feeling so much better today.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.