JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 11/10/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hello Gorgeous! What do you have up your wellness sleeve today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, keep connected to my inner peace and joy, practice patience with a few entitled teens who really need my non-judgement, check in with chofam Erica for a hair appointment, plan and prep, stretch and move, practice. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Today my one little area of wallpaper is being hung, and I'm pretty excited about it! I will cook some healthy food and work on putting things away. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Today was the least amount of exercise done since 09/21, only 35 minutes. I was a little bummed, but I had a hard time waking up. I'm usually up by 5, today it was 6:15. I had my allergy shots yesterday and the Benadryl knocked me out. I usually take the store bought kind, and I took the real deal and it was terrible.

Anyway, maybe I will do a little something else later, probably not though! At least I did 35 minutes.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.