JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 11/21/20

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What's in your wellness day today?

I will be Clean Lean Green Jeanne no matter what, do a few little things before getting out the door to go to Di's for our Christmas shopping for each other, adjusted for 2020: it will be virtual and curbside this year, but we will get 'er done; plus whatever flows my way, both known and unknown. It's all good!

side note: G and I do almost no physical gift giving for anyone; we're all about shows, dinners, events, travels, and charity giving in honor of someone. But Di and I have a tradition of shopping together for each other, and wrapping the other's gifts and presenting them when we have our Christmas celebration. By the time we open the gifts, we are actually genuinely surprised, lol!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sounds fun, Jeanne! Today I am going to clean out the fridge and maybe find a new recipe to try. I will do yoga and drink my water (ugh). It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I love that Jeanne, enjoy!

Workout done. Now to clean up the house and have a fantastic Saturday!

Diane Replied:

Sounds nice Jeanne. Today I will go get the Turkey and a few other things for Thanksgiving. I am trying to do better with exercise, food and water b/c my blood pressure is on the high side but I blame it on our stressful kindergarten class this year. Trying to get it down without meds so we shall see.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.