JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/16/19

Jeanne- CE!

Heeey Beautiful! What is in your wellness bag of tricks today?

On this rainy day I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, focus on the task at hand amidst my excitement of the possibility of new furfam, check in with Dr. Tim, go to chorale rehearsal this evening. It's all good!

DETERMINED Janet Replied:

Nice day planed Jeanne
Today I will focus on my green dot
Staying in my Point range of 15, doing WW with friends on FB
Getting some steps in. I have really bad sciatica and hoping the more weight I lose that I will get better with that.
Getting my water in
Reading a few blogs
Writing my blog
If you are not happy with your day, then change it. I love that saying! Kelly Clarkson says it at the end of her show every day. So now I use it.
I am DETERMINED Janet and I got this!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Exercise done! Planned lunch and snacks, just need to figure out snacking. Positive and happy day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I met with the plumber this morning and the electrician, then had another meeting after that and am finally home for the day. I will continue to eat clean, get in some intentional exercise and most definitely take a little time to just be. It is going to be a great rest of the day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.