JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Thursday 1/23/20

Jeanne- CE!

G'Day Preciousses! Waddup, Buttercup?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, use my pause button, keep my smile, check in with Dr. Tim after school, go to a maybe rehearsal for chorale this evening- schedule has been all over the place with new director. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

It is going to be a great day!

DETERMINED Janet Replied:

Life is great! Loving my new fridge it's nice not having to defrost a freezer with a hairdryer lol. Loss 1.4 for the week and making it 12 gone for ever. Starting a new week and look forward to my weight loss for the new week. If at any time I am not happy with my day. I know that I can change it

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Great Job JANET! Yeah! Love the saying up top.

I did my exercise this morning and I'm slowly running a little more. I've gone from 4.8 miles per hour on the treadmill to 5.0, so I'm happy and doing about 22 minutes non-stop so happy.

I got my new positive quotation book and oh boy am I tempted to share it with you guys. I love it. It's one page per day. I've already ordered another one. One is for home and one for work, that's how much I love it.

Looking forward to my positive happy day.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I hope you do share it Alex!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.