JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Saturday 1/25/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hey there, Wellness Winners! What's in this one day in your world?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, plan and prep, practice, excitedly anticipate the mid-afternoon delivery of our new kittyfam (yes, he's being delivered by the rescue organization!) It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Can't wait to see your kitty. Today I will be clean and drinking my water and intentional exercise along with getting my house in order

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

You must post some pictures Jeanne! So exciting, Congratulations!

Today I will rest my body. There have been 3 people sick in the office and I feel my body fighting it. One of boys is also sick, so I have sent him to his room and I deliver food to him to try to keep us 4 without getting sick.

I plan on doing some laundry this weekend, straighten up the house, make a nice hearty healthy Saturday dinner and have some relaxing too. Happy day!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I am so excited for you and your new kitty! I have been traveling back from Chicago today, it has been a long and busy weekend already and we are only halfway through Saturday. LOL I am hoping to relax by the fire tonight. It is going to be a great rest of the day!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.