JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 2/14/20

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Valentine's Day, Loves! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy a couple of planned treats (not cheats!) this weekend, bask in the randomness of a weekday off, take a chill break with Di, enjoy dinner and evening at home with my Valentine. It's all good!

Diane Replied:

Happy Valentines Day. I am cleaning and taking Meg back to the dr to recheck her ears. Other than that we are having a Valentine's Day dinner with my parents.

Lyn💛 Replied:

The hubs wants to go out tonight but I am hoping to convince him that a night in would be better. My son is coming home from college for the weekend so it will be nice to see him. My 92 (almost 93) year old F.I.L. has requested a poker game with all the kids and grandkids so we are having a get together for that on Sunday. I'm just trying to get the last remnants of skunk smell off the dogs before that happens! It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Lyn, cinnamon rolls!

Exercise done for the day, I just want to go home and start the weekend.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Alex, I'm starting to think cinnamon rolls is the only way to go! haha

deb Replied:

We're staying in tonight ~ hubby is making steak, potatoes & asparagus!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Speaking of cinnamon rolls, that's one thing I will give it up for! I keep saying that if we have a snow/ice day I'm going to make cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate, but we haven't had one in 5 years. Sometimes I make them at holiday time, but we just had a lot going on this year treat-wise!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.