JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Unfair gains

Jeanne- CE!

We all have them! When they happen, no looking back: forward march, and stay on plan. My body knows what it needs to do and will do it if I just stay out of the way. I am in a healthy goal weight range right now, and kept it clean and moderate over the weekend; yet this morning, my weight was up over a pound, even after adding in higher level exercise! Not fair, right? But what really happened is that my body knew to cushion with some extra fluids after a more intense yoga class and a legit bike ride this weekend. It will let that go when it needs to, not when I want it to. Never ever ever give up!

Gwen Replied:

Do you know what Jeanne? What you write is so very true and worth remembering when the scales seem to be uncooperative. Thank you!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

So true, Gwen! The scales are not uncooperative, WE are!

Lyn💛 Replied:

I'm not in as good of a place as you are with my unfair gains. LOL

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

My scale is being unfair right now. I've been at the same exact week for almost 2 weeks now! I know it's just a matter of time, before it gives in and gives me the number I deserve to see. My clothes fit better, that in itself is a positive.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.