JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Sunday 2/2/20

Jeanne- CE!

Light and Love, Preciousses! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, enjoy my church and those within, play catchup on several fronts, not care about the superbowl . It's all good!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Laundry and getting better!

Anna Replied:

Back in the fold! I have been doing pretty good. Once upon a time on here I weighed in at 209 lbs but I am now 172.8 so this is good. I am on a small downward trend --- also good! My goal is to stay away from sugar/flour/wheat today. Working on an abstinent plan that "asks" of myself to think only for today. It is a step program that I have been playing around with since November 30th, Today, I want to step it up a notch. SYD helps me keep all of the other stuff around eating better in check. Hopefully I am here to stay. I entered on the dots that I have been keeping in my calendar in my Day-Timer. I love seeing everyone's names. You are like family to me. I am still working in the Arctic and I was lonely last night. I can't go home but I can come here, Have a great day everyone and may whatever needs to work for you work! Anna

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Hi Anna! Love having you back in the fold!

Anna Replied:

Thank you Jeanne! I have tried so many times to recommit and then fizzle out after a day or so. But I think maybe I am in a different mindset. Doing a lot of praying and letting go and letting live. I do pray I am ready to engage like I used to in the good old days!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Great to have you back Anna! Today was a great day!

Anna Replied:

I am happy to be back! And very happy to have a green one. No sugar/flour/wheat. This is my intention one day at a time.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done, Anna!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.