JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Tuesday 2/4/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hey Sweet Peas! How will just this one day enhance your wellness?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, keep my focus in the present, participate in Emmaus accountability time as the host and provider of the meal and the hospitality. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We have a winter storm rolling in so I'm going to run out for a few things before it hits. Then I will do laundry and yoga and whatever else strikes my fancy. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

So I feel a lot better today, I actually have some color back in my cheeks and my eyes don't look like they are glassy the way they were. It looked like I was going to cry, all day long!

I had every intention of going on the treadmill this morning. I set my alarm for 5, however I must of hit dismiss instead of snooze, because the next thing I know it's 6:30 am. I guess my brain new better. I do feel better though. Maybe tomorrow if my brain allows it!

Stay safe Lyn!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Glad you're feeling better Alex! Sometimes rest is more important than exercise so this was probably a good thing.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.