JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Hello...is anybody out there?

Lyn💛

Just wondering if everyone is ok and how they are doing. Anything new? Any victories you'd like to brag about or troubles you'd like to vent about? Surely somebody has SOMETHING to say.

Gwen Replied:

Hi Lyn, I looked in a bakery window and did not go in today! That was a victory.

deb Replied:

Hi Lyn! I wanted to eat ice cream or the cream stick that has been staring me in 5e face all day but instead I ate a salad!,,

Lyn💛 Replied:

Well done, my friends! Well done!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Hi Lyn! I weigh the same as yesterday!

Ladybug Replied:

Hi Lyn, Since January, I have lost 15 lbs....a total of 18 lbs since November. I'm amazed at how easy it has been! I've been dieting on and off all my life...but it was always torture. This time I'm eating 3 meals a day of food I enjoy, with absolutely no snacking. Sticking with 1250 to 1350 calories a day except Saturday, which is my 'cheat day'. I don't feel deprived or hungry. I don't know how this is happening! I feel bad for my niece and sister as the weight is not coming off for them.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Wow, Ladybut, that is great! I am so happy to hear you have found something that is working for you. Keep doing what you are doing!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Great job Ladybug! Who cares why it's working!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.