JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Monday 3/16/20

Jeanne- CE!

Hang in strong with rainy days and Mondays, Preciousses! What's in your day today?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what, get on the road before the light of day for a solo driving trip to San Antonio to visit the Garymama, do what I can and let go of what I can't. Safe and healthy travel vibes would be much appreciated. Light, Love, and wellness to all. It's all good!

Lyn💛 Replied:

Sending positive vibes your way! We have more rain here today so I will be staying home and loving every second of it. It is going to be a great day!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Safe travels Jeanne. Stay healthy.

I'm at work and getting ready for anything that may come our way due to this virus. Getting ready with IT where we can have a few individuals working from home if necessary.

Feeling the stress. Kids at home for at least the next 2 weeks from school and wondering if I will be able to keep there belly's full as people just keep buying the whole store!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.